Hello darlings! Doing something a little different Today. I’m sharing my to go makeup products at the moment. I have used all these product and I truly love them. Today I will be giving you a little review/comment on each. I feel that fashion and makeup go hand and hand. You can’t have a bomb outfit and not have a nice makeup look to go with it.
Although I am no makeup guru, I do like makeup. I always I gravitate towards neutral colors when it comes to eye shadow palettes, and well pretty much everything else. I prefer a more “natural” make up look. Something that makes you look better but not too over done. I absolutely love how glam makeup looks on others girls (and I wish I could pull it off) but it’s just not me. With that being said this post is just to show you the products I’m loving right now and have worked out for me. Let’s get started.
1. Tarte Tartelette Eyeshadow Palette – I LOVE this palette. It has all the neutral colors I love and some very pretty pinks and purples for a little color. The quality is amazing. It blends very well and last a very long time.
2.Nars All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation – This is such an amazing foundation. It’s very light weight, a little goes a very long way, and it last all day. It’s a dries matte on my skin and looks so natural. I would say it’s medium – full coverage. I don’t wear this foundation everyday because I don’t need a full coverage foundation for (work) everyday, but it’s my favorite for weekends, and special events when I want my makeup looking amazing all day. Very much worth the price and you only need one pump for every use so it will last a long time.
3. Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer – Can we talk about how amazing this product smells? It smells so amazing! The product is really good. It blends very well and gives me a natural contour. I have tried other contours and this one is my fav. Also it has lasted me such a long time (about a year and a half – should probably get a new one) and I use it all the time.
4. Milani Luminoso Baked Blush – Who hasn’t heard of this blush? It’s seriously a must have in every makeup bag. The color is so beautiful, the product is really good and the price is just right (less then $8). It doesn’t get any better then that. I find my self reaching for this blush all the time. I have two of them just in case. As I said before it’s a must have.
5. Anastasia Beverly Hills DipBrow Pomade – Hands down my favorite eyebrow product. I have not used any other product on my eyebrows since I first tried it (about two year ago). I have been very happy with it that I haven’t had the need to try any other product. It’s so easy to apply and lasts all day. Best of all the product lasts forever. I use it everyday and no lie one pot lasts me an entire year.
6. Milani Amore Mattes Lip Creme – If you are looking for an affordable long lasting matte lip stick you need to give these a try. They come in many beautiful colors and very affordable. Although I have yet to try any high end matte lip sticks so I can’t compare to them. I really like these long lasting ones because I don’t having to reapply a lip stick every hour.
7. NYC Liquid Eye Liner – This eyeliner is AMAZING! It’s so easy to do your winged liner with and it last all day. It doesn’t smudge which its great. It dries down to a matte finish. If that isn’t enough let me tell you it’s under $3. It’s a must.
8. Becca Highlighter in Champaign Pop – Honestly my only highlighter but I love it. The color is perfection and the product is really good. A little bit goes a long way and I’m very happy with it.
9. Maybelline Fit Me Matte & Poreless Foundation – This is my everyday foundation. I use a light layer of it. I don’t wear much makeup during the week for work. Normally I just do foundation, eye brows, mascara and lip stick for my work week. This foundation gives me the coverage I need and look natural.
10. L’oreal Telescopic Mascara – Hands down my favorite my mascara. I have tried tons of mascaras and I always go back to this one. It gives a really good length and keeps my lashes clump free. I love it.
Well there you have my go to makeup products. Hope you enjoyed the post and thank you for stopping by.